The TomTom Runner is a GPS sports watch for runners who want to track their performance outdoors and on the treadmill in the gym. All the running data can be uploaded to the TomTom MySports website and a host of running websites.
The Runner has a built-in accelerometer and sensors to work both outdoors and on a treadmill offering the kind of data you really need to make your training count.
You can view distance, pace, average pace, stride length, calories burned and lap times all in real-time. Bluetooth Smart support lets you sync the TomTom Runner with additional devices, including a heart rate strap if you want to train in specific running zones.
There’s also regular watch features, including 24-hour format display and an alarm option if you need a nudge to get up for that early morning run. There is also a vibration alert if you run with music to prompt you on your progress.
- Extra Large Display: See your key running stats at a glance. View distance, run time and pace on a high resolution and high contrast display.
- Graphical Training Partner: Train more effectively with full-screen graphics. View your training performance with three graphical training modes. Watch the video here.
- One Button Control: Navigate easily through menus with the intuitive one button control.
- Waterproof: Run in all kinds of weather. The TomTom Runner is waterproof up to 165 feet / 5ATM.
- Long battery life: Up to 10 hour battery life in GPS mode.
Good luck – This great unit could easily be yours!
When you subscribe to TRAIL magazine (either directly in print or digital or print via Discovery Vitality or Momentum Multiply) you will automatically be entered into the TomTom Runner competition but you still need to complete the annual Reader Survey.
This will take you 10-15 minutes to do.
Once you’ve entered and we confirm that you are a subscriber, you will get two entries into the draw. No survey will mean no entry ticket, even if you are a subscriber.
We will not share your details with a third party – ever. We hate spam as much as you do.
This competition is only open to SA residents and ends at 5pm on Monday 30 June 2014.
Complete TRAIL magazine’s online Reader Survey, provide your name, email and cellphone details and you go into the draw.