If you are looking for a fun and practical way to improve your trail running experience and want advice on training, nutrition, gear, guaranteetechnique, and everything in between, TRAIL magazine is here to help you grow with its second Cape Trail Clinic on 5 and 6 November 2016, at Coetzenburg in Stellenbosch.
Ruan van der Merwe was thrown in the deep end at India’s first ever adventure race: the Himalayan Challenge. With team Keyhealth Jabberwock, he battled altitude, inexperienced organisers, and some hardcore local teams for an excellent result.
In less than a month the world’s top OCR athletes will fight it out at the third OCR World Championships from 14-16 October 2016 at the Blue Mountain Resort, Toronto in Ontario, Canada. Jeep Team athletes, Thomas van Tonder and Carina Marx, have qualified and are in full Warrior mode ahead of the champs. Both Van Tonder and Marx were on fire at the recent Battlerush OCR fundraiser, a gruelling OCR Training event designed to push athletes […]
- It’s all about the KKK July 24, 2016
- 10 Top multisport lessons to raise your game July 26, 2016
- What’s in TRAIL magazine issue 20? July 26, 2016
- Getting High in India October 7, 2016
- Van Tonder and Marx in Warrior Mode ahead of OCR World Champs September 15, 2016
- Henri Schoeman after the Rio Olympics September 15, 2016