Fun, powerful, practical trail running clinics in South Africa to improve your training, nutrition, gear, technique, and strength. Learn from top runners.
Ruan van der Merwe was thrown in the deep end at India’s first-ever adventure race: the Himalayan Challenge. With team Keyhealth Jabberwock, he battled altitude, inexperienced organisers, and some hardcore local teams for an excellent result. Since this was the first adventure race held in India, all competitors were all in for a huge learning curve.
South Africa’s Team Sanlam Painted Wolf have placed fourth place in the stacked ARWS – Adventure Racing World Series after a gruelling 627km! They crossed the finish line in fourth place just before 8am on Monday, producing the best result for a South African team. The team, which consists of Knysna brothers and business owners Mark Collins (47) and John Collins (42), Cape Town paediatrician Dr Andre Gie (34) and Stellenbosch engineer Robyn Owen […]
- Clemengold Wolkberg Trail Run 2016 impresses (again) August 17, 2016
- Belgian cycling inspiration August 23, 2016
- Rhino Peak Challenge needs you August 24, 2016
- Team Sanlam Painted Wolf fourth at 2016 Adventure Racing World Series November 14, 2016
- Getting High in India October 7, 2016
- Van Tonder and Marx in Warrior Mode ahead of OCR World Champs September 15, 2016