Mountain Camp 2017 You’re invited to join the TRAIL magazine team running up and down Rhino Peak (3,050m) at our next Mountain Camp in the […]
The power of endurance sports is often overlooked in a nation obsessed with soccer, rugby and cricket. Many sport fanatics can repeat Nelson Mandela’s quote about the power of sport with their eyes closed: Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sport can create hope […]
March 31, 2017 – April 2, 2017
July 13, 2017
Knysna Trail Clinic 2017 Knysna Trail Clinic is a fun, powerful, and practical one-day trail running clinic to improve your training, nutrition, gear, technique, and […]
July 29, 2017 – July 30, 2017
Fun, powerful, practical trail running clinics in South Africa to improve your training, nutrition, gear, technique, and strength. Learn from top runners.
Old Mutual has teamed up with Wildlands to upcycle the dreaded water sachets and paper cups that are left behind (and blown by the wind) after the OMTOM into “green” desks for underprivileged school children.
- Chris Bertish passes halfway on Transatlantic SUP Crossing January 27, 2017
- Mudman Hermannsburg 2017 results February 22, 2017
- Survive the six toughest Cape Cycle Tour climbs March 1, 2017
- Win Hi-Tec Griffon shoes with Sportsmans Warehouse March 29, 2017
- Richard Murray talks Super League and triathlon March 28, 2017
- Endurance events to #GOGREEN March 25, 2017