Competition in business today is fierce and it’s not getting any easier!
If you’re not constantly marketing your business, it’s sinking.
You can print your own flyers at the same cost as piggy-backing with specialised, niche publications, but then you still have the distribution to do – and that gets expensive and complicated!
The other option is to do it the easy, fast, price-effective and focused way to reach your target audience through niche media and publications.
If you’re in the trail running business or your business could benefit from attracting more trail runners, you will be interested in TRAIL magazine’s new Business Listing, starting in issue 12.
You can do a business listing for:
- trail venues / trail parks
- hiking trails that encourage trail runners
- accommodation (B&Bs, hostels, lodges) near trails
- health/wellness services: sports massage, chiropractors, physios
- coaching services (group and individual)
- retail specialist stores
Note: This is not for trail running events, which go in the calendar section.
Be seen by TRAIL’s print readers through 500 retail outlets across South Africa, as well as our subscribers.
When you feature your company in TRAIL’s new Business Listing, you let prospective customers know:
- You really want and value their business enough to spend money to get them.
- You are reliable. You’re in it for the long haul*.
- You genuinely want to help new clients get what they’re looking for.
- You really like trail runners! People like doing business with people they like.
- You know the power of word of mouth and this is a way to make that work even better for you.
- You in turn support businesses (like TRAIL magazine) that are trail running-centric.
- You understand how marketing works. No mistake, you’re in it to generate new leads and increase business.
*Advertising maxim #1: Good name, good advertising. Bad name, bad advertising.
The business listing is text only and consists of:
- Your business name
- Name of place/nearest town
- Description of up to 140 characters
- Contact telephone number (one)
- Contact email or website
ABC Trails, Grabouw, Western Cape
Enjoy 50km network of well-maintained singletrack through superb mountain terrain. Ample food and accommodation in town, so stay a while! (136 characters)
021 123 4567, info@ABCtrails.co.za
ABC Trail Store, Brakpan, Gauteng
Stockist of Altra, Brooks, Capestorm, Camelbak, CW-X, First Ascent, Go!, K-Way, Nativa, Salomon, Saucony, Suunto, TomTom, Vivobarefoot (134 characters)
011 123 4567, info@ABCstore.co.za
Please contact Deon Braun for details.