Congrats to our winners in the Hi-Tec Griffon competition!
- Melvena Conradie
- Alfred Thorpe
- Aidan Kew
The competition closed at midday on Wednesday 12 April 2017, and winners were drawn by the app automatically, then screened for any links to the presenting company and Go Multi. All cleared.
Treat your feet to lightweight, comfortable, and breathable hiking plushness on your future adventures!
Specs that rock the Griffon:
- Durable synthetic mesh upper
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Speed lacing system for a secure fit
- Injection-moulded EVA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning
- Aggressive carbon rubber outsole provides superior traction
- Lace pocket prevents laces coming undone
- Built-in heel support
- Lightweight construction, without sacrificing foot protection or durability
- Attractive contemporary designs
- Hi-Tec’s usual focus on excellent value for money (they’re a steal at R900 per pair)
What are Hi-Tec Griffon hiking shoes like?
Shop the Griffon online for R900 per pair at Sportsmans Warehouse.
Terms and conditions
- The Rafflecopter app will draw four winners at the conclusion of the competition.
- Two winners will be men, and two women.
- The winners must be South African residents, and receive their prize at a South African address.
- Although based on luck, you will increase your chances of winning by having more entry points, so keep tweeting daily to increase your chances.
- By entering, you agree that your email will be added to the mailing lists of both Go Multi and the prize sponsors. It’s easy to unsubscribe from any of them should you wish to later.
- Competition closes at midday on Wednesday 12 April 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Hi-Tec Griffon prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Staff and family of Go Multi, Hi-Tec South Africa, and Sportsmans Warehouse are not eligible to win prizes.