Cape Trail Clinic 2018
Enjoy two days of trail running revelations and fun with the TRAIL magazine team and Cape Town-based collaborators! Eight speakers will take your running and health to new levels at Cape Trail Clinic 2018. This is TRAIL’s fourth annual clinic, bought to you in association with Brooks Running and RUN Specialist Store.
Anton Böhmer (the psychology of running), Deon Braun (gear), Devon Coetzee (sports scientist, cross-training), Heloise Hunter (choosing and fitting hydration packs), Chris Allan (physiotherapist, treating and preventing the most common running injuries), Jessica Kotlowitz (registered dietician), Nic De Beer (professional coach), Sean Tait (sports scientist and run coach, technique/run drills).
Quick info Cape Trail Clinic 2018:
- Date: Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 November 2018
- Duration: 6:30am register for 7am start to end no later than 4pm (with a short break for healthy lunch snacks)
- Venue: Die Stal, University of Stellenbosch, Coetzenburg
- Cost: Three options (Genius, Clever, Regular)
- Book before midnight 10 August for R2,000 (Genius), before midnight 12 October for R2,200 (Clever), or before midnight 26 October for R2,400 (Regular). Only Genius and Clever runners are eligible for the Brooks Cascadia 13 trail shoe prize. Regular entries will still go into the draw to win an Addo Elephant Trail Run 44km entry worth R900, as well as Feetures socks and other prizes.
- Bring one (or two or three) friends and save!
- You need: Trail shoes, trail apparel, hydration pack (for fitting if you want assistance), track suit, jacket, comfortable social clothing, toiletries, towel, yoga mat, sunblock, and a cap.
Entries close at midnight 26 October 2018 or when 20 seats are taken, whichever is first. Enter today.
Win Brooks Cascadia 13 shoes!
Being enlightened and inspired is not all that happens at Cape Trail Clinic 2018! Just by being at both days, you could win the best-selling Brooks Cascadia trail shoe. The Cascadia 13 is the newest iteration of the company’s most popular trail running shoe. It’s worth R2,399 per pair.
Brooks refined the stability system on the Cascadia 13 to be more flexible, allowing you to feel more agile on the trail without sacrificing the cushioning and protection you’ve come to love from the Cascadia. Buy the Men | Women models online.
If the Cascadia is not your first choice, you can swop it out for a different model Brooks trail shoe to the same value. Choose from the Caldera, Mazama, or PureGrit.
If you win the shoe in the draw, you’ll be refunded for your prize, or you can choose to keep both. Ain’t life sweet?