Port Elizabeth Trail Clinic
Learn from top runners and lifestyle experts at the first Port Elizabeth Trail Clinic on 6 and 7 October 2018.
This is a fun, info-packed two-day trail running seminar. You will benefit from high quality indoor coaching, practical strength classes, and challenging outdoor run sessions.
Venue is beautiful Baakens Valley in the Port Elizabeth metro. The exact location is still to be confirmed.
Coaches include three-time Addo 100 Miler finisher Andy Wesson, Trailbusters gear expert Bradley MacKenzie, Otter African Trail Run top 10 finisher and Addo 44km record holder Mvuyisi Gcogco, biokineticist Brink Eksteen, Sally Wesson, and TRAIL magazine founder Deon Braun.
Entries opened Friday 6 April 2018.
Quick info Port Elizabeth Trail Clinic 2018:
- Date: Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 October 2017
- Duration: 6:30am register for 7am start to end no later than 3pm (with a short break for lunch)
- Venue: TBC, Baakens Valley, Port Elizabeth
- Early bird: Book before midnight 30 June 2018 for R1,599, and you’ll go into the draw to win a pair of Brooks Cascadia 13 trail shoes worth R2,399 or an Addo Elephant Trail Run 44km entry worth R800.
- Bookings after 30 June are R1,899 for the single seat option.
- Book two or three seats and save big on the per seat rate.
- Bring: Trail shoes, trail apparel, track suit, fleece jacket, comfortable social clothing, toiletries, towel, sunblock, and a cap.
Entries close at midnight 21 September 2018 or when 20 seats are sold, whichever is first.
Win Brooks shoes!
Being enlightened and inspired is not all that will happen! Just by being at both days of the clinic, you could win the new Brooks Cascadia 13, the newest version of the company’s top-selling trail running shoe. It’s worth R2,399.
The Cascadia 13 is Brooks’ most versatile and beloved trail shoe and is now even better. Brooks refined the stability system to be more flexible, allowing you to feel more agile on the trail without sacrificing the cushioning and protection you’ve come to love from the Cascadia. Buy the Men | Women models online.
If the Cascadia is not your best option, you can swop it out for a different model Brooks trail shoe of your choice to the same value. Choose from the Caldera, Mazama, or PureGrit.
If you win the shoe in the draw at the end, you’ll be refunded for your prize, or you can choose to keep both. Ain’t life sweet!
What you get:
- A fun, interactive, life-changing two days!
- Eight high quality talks and practical demonstrations that will blow your mind, and re-jig your thinking.
- Draw to win one pair of Brooks Cascadia 13 trail shoes worth R2,399!
- Draw to win an Addo Elephant Trail Run 44km entry worth over R800.
- A whopping 20% discount on Brooks products through Trailbusters.
- A Brooks goodie bag with Brooks head tube.
- Three TRAIL back issues of your choice.
- Dirty Boots 2017 edition booklet.
- A shoe assessment from a shoe sales professional at Trailbusters retail store.
- Knowledge about injury prevention, as well as an evaluation from a professional during the class if you request it.
- Usable tips and tweaks that could save you lots of frustration, injuries, money, and time.
- Meeting experienced trail runners and coaches who share what works well for them.
- Ingredients to make your own race food in a fun (and delicious) practical session.
- Tasty nutritious lunches, smoothies, and snacks to take with you on our two runs, with practical demonstrations to incorporate into your own life.
- Professional photos taken available to you after the course via Facebook.
See you on Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 October 2018!
Comments« Back to Events