Introducing the Under Armour Horizon RTT for runners who make the trail their second home. This impressive new shoe is specially designed to provide cushioning, comfort, and protection for long days on the trail.
You’ll be able to get the most out of your run on a wider range of trail surfaces. And whether your chosen path is over rocks, pebbles, or gravel, the ESS plate protecting the forefoot will keep you from feeling anything punch through.
Get ready to put in some serious kilometres with this shoe. The Horizon RTT provides superior cushioning and incredible durability, and is built to take on every obstacle.
Experience the cushioning you need in a hiking shoe that can take you through the roughest terrain, but still perform with all-day comfort.
Due to the HeritageDay long weekend, we’ll announce our winner on Facebook and Twitter at 10am on Tuesday 26 September 2017. Good luck if you entered!
- Durable PU and textile upper for breathability and reliable protection
- Reinforced welded synthetic material in critical areas for increased durability
- Mesh heel with dual protective welds
- Moulded collar foam package for added comfort
- Charged Cushioning® foam puck placed under the heel for responsive comfort
- Lightweight, full-length EVA midsole for optimal cushioning
- High traction rubber lug outsole for dependable traction on a variety of conditions
- Offset: 7mm (difference in thickness between midfoot EVA and heel)
- Weight (women’s shoe): 260g
Reviews of the Under Armour Horizon RTT
Trail to Peak review by Drew Robinson: “The Under Armour Horizon RTT is turning out to be one of my favourite shoes this year. The fit and comfort have made this a shoe I reach for on my shoe rack time and again. The Horizon RTT will definitely be at the top of my shoe rotation this summer.”
- Marlin Blue / Neptune
- Pomegranate / Grey Matter
- Black / Elemental
- Anthracite / Anthracite
- Ridge Reaper Camo Barren / Risk Red
Under Armour hamper to the value of R3,500 including the Horizon RTT.
Buy the Under Armour Horizon RTT
Recommended retail : R1,899