While you’re at the chilled and wonderful White Mountain Acoustic Music Festival (you’ll need separate tickets), explore much further afield with LoveTrail White Mountain! Aside […]
In 2013 I undertook a short cycling trip to Belgium which refreshed memories from 30 years back when I was a young, ambitious rider. Cycling in SA in the early 1980s was a relatively isolated affair compared to today’s global village (TV, cellphone, wi-fi, Skype) and the improved opportunities the new generation of young cyclists have. Growing up in the apartheid days, we were prevented from free movement abroad and could not compete internationally. Die […]
October 1, 2016
November 5, 2016 – November 6, 2016
If you are looking for a fun and practical way to improve your trail running experience and want advice on training, nutrition, gear, guaranteetechnique, and everything in between, TRAIL magazine is here to help you grow with its second Cape Trail Clinic on 5 and 6 November 2016, at Coetzenburg in Stellenbosch.
South African trail runners, adventure enthusiasts and conservationists will join forces on World Rhino Day (22 September) for the second edition of the Rhino Peak Challenge.
- It’s all about the KKK July 24, 2016
- 10 Top multisport lessons to raise your game July 26, 2016
- What’s in TRAIL magazine issue 20? July 26, 2016
- Rhino Peak Challenge needs you August 24, 2016
- Belgian cycling inspiration August 23, 2016
- Clemengold Wolkberg Trail Run 2016 impresses (again) August 17, 2016